Development Assistant (Annual Contract)
A junior business analyst is required to help build CorTex ERP Products, the development assistant will work closely with the development manager and business consultant to tackle some for the interesting features in the ERP.
- Develop and improve product features.
- Ensure that code control, project site and documentation is up to date.
- Cross testing new features on all levels.
- Draft new features technical documentation.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 0-2 Year Experience Developing Web Application using MVC frameworks.
- Database: PostgreSQL (with object relational mapping)
- Collaboration platform: GitHub.
- High level of persistence and challenging personality.
- Quick & Autonomous learner
- Read & Written English
- Passion for development
- Problem Solving.
- Working under stress more efficiently.
- Business process understanding.
- Following standards.
What's great in the job?
- Interesting projects and people.
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers